+++ CE SOIR CLOSING WEEKEND +++
Over the past 9 years Ce Soir has become a staple in the Jersey bar culture scene, but sadly all good things must come to an end…
This coming September will see Ce Soir close its doors for good, as Brian and Stani focus on other projects and spend more time with their family.
The venue itself now has an uncertain future, but has been a much loved space for many years, including its earlier life as Pure nightclub, Warehouse and Harbour lights. Without knowing what the future holds, this may be the very last chance to show a proper party behind these doors…
So in true party people style we thought it would be best to team up one last time with the team to present a closing weekend of epic proportions, bringing together old and new faces, all for the love of great people and great music!
The closing weekend will be happening on the August bank holiday, Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th 2023. The bar itself will continue to operate until the weekend of September 17th, but our party in August will be acting as the grand finale and an opportunity for all lovers of the bar in all its iterations to come and have a final drink and a boogie.
The weekend will be as follows:
/// SATURDAY 26th AUGUST ///
PURE REVIVAL Pt.2
Acting as an homage to days gone by, the much loved Pure nightclub produced an extensive and diverse list of Jersey DJs. The club was a solid bastion of the underground scene, and many a glassy eyed club-goer will tell tales of the dark warehouse vibe that pure would deliver.
With Pure closing its doors nearly 10 years ago, we decided that last NYE would be a perfect time to have a get together once again, and boy did it go off!
Our only regret is that we couldn’t get even more of the Pure residents on the line up, so we just simply had to get in a second chance to give other locals one last chance to spin it. Joining the old school crew on the night will also be a couple of newer faces, providing adequate support for some of Pure’s favourite residents.
We would also like to say a Special thanks to Martin Hodson for his blessing to run another Pure revival, as many of the names on the above list were a product of his management.
/// SUNDAY 27th AUGUST 2023 ///
CE SOIR CLOSING PARTY
An event that speaks for itself, the final big party in this space.
We have collected a line up of faithful residents of Ce Soir, as well as some of the islands most forward thinking and in demand local residents to give the bar its final send off…
/// EXTRAS ///
– ‘ONE OFF’ – Outside terrace space created, exclusively for this weekend.
– DAY PARTY – Running from 3pm to 9pm outside
– NIGHT TIME – 9pm to 1am inside Ce Soir over two rooms.
– DECOR – We are going above and beyond in both outside and indoor spaces.
– SYSTEM – Another chance to install the most powerful system in this spaces history, direct from our friends at Roar event services.
/// Tickets ///
Tickets will be needed for both the day and night time parties.
These will be very limited to just 300 spaces, and based on our last event, will likely sell out well in advance. Tickets are priced cheaply, therefore our advice is snap one up in advance.
– £15 / Single day
– £22 / Weekend
/// INFO ///
– Both days 3pm to 1am.
– This is a DAY PARTY, please come and enjoy the sun with us all.
– Last Entry will be 7pm , after this any tickets not scanned will be put on the door for sale.
– Entry with a ticket after this will be granted, but could be on a one-in-one-out basis.
– Dress to party!
– 18+ Both nights, ID req.
– Event run by Abandon Ship Team (Lee Pinglaux) in conjunction with Brian and Stani Smith plus the Ce Soir team.